Becoming a client at Baker Young Stockbrokers is very simple.
We advise all clients big or small, as we know that big clients start small.
If you’d like to join us, click here to send us an email and a highly qualified investment adviser will ring you and ask to make an appointment to set up your account.
If you’d prefer, call 08 8236 8888 and we’ll put you on to an Adviser that will best suit your investment needs.
It is important to understand that choosing the right adviser for you is a personal thing – so a face-to-face meeting is critical. It’s important for us to understand your expectations, your investment history, and your investment goals and needs. At that first meeting we will cover the following:
- Ask you to fill out a new client account form
- Provide you with a copy of our Financial Services Guide
- Ask you to take away and fill out (at your leisure) a risk profile questionnaire so we can match our advice with your risk profile.
- Offer you settlement tools for your share dealings – for example a recommended Cash Management Trust
- Discuss our service levels, our charges and provide the reporting functions you are seeking.
- And finally your Adviser will construct an action plan for you, and provide you with all you need to become an active investor.
As you can see it is a simple, transparent process aided by quality people. Your interests is our focus.