Baker Young Corporate Advisory is Lead Managing the IPO of Nutritional Growth Solutions on the ASX
Nutritional Growth Solutions (NGS) has now lodged the prospectus for its Initial Public Offer (IPO) for investment, with the offer expected to open to the public next week, subject to ASIC approval.
If you are interested in participating, please contact your Baker Young advisor.
• Shares are being offered at 20 cents each.
• Strong early revenue – all organic growth, no increase in marketing spend – Circa A$3 million CY20 run rate.
• Unique, patented milk formulas for children 3-18 years old which have been clinically studied (double-blind placebo-controlled).
• Asian export focus:
– Tier-1 Chinese non-exclusive distribution agreement recently signed with SOE High Hopes Baby
– Preparing to launch cross border e-commerce business in China Q4 2020
– South Korean Distribution agreement in advanced discussions
• Licence sold to GSK India for GBP$7 million (AUD$14 million) – the only equity round the company has done to date is the recent Pre-IPO of $1.5 million.
• CPS reimbursement code in the U.S.
• Attractively priced with a Circa $12mEV @ Listing
• 2020 sales at AUD$3 million run rate – 75% increase PCP (CY19 – AUD$1.71 million).
• 44.5% gross margin in 2019.
• New range of products currently in clinical studies (expected to launch Q1 2021) – milk formula for kids ages 10+ and a sports shake for active children and teens.
Baker Young Limited (“BY”) participated in Nutritional Growth Solutions Convertible Note Raise in 2020 for which it received fees for that service. BY is mandated by the Company to provide Corporate Advisory Services including Joint Lead Management for the purpose of raising funds for which it has received and will continue to receive fees for that service.
This document has been prepared for the general information of investors and not having regard to any particular person’s financial situation, objectives or needs. Accordingly, in so far as any information may constitute advice (whether express or implied), it is general advice and no recipient should rely upon it without having obtained specific advice from their advisor at Baker Young Limited. Baker Young Limited makes no representation, gives no warranty and does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any recommendation, information or advice contained herein. To the extent permitted by law, Baker Young Limited will not be liable to the recipient or any other persons in contract, in tort or otherwise for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss) as a result of the recipient, or any other person acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any recommendation, information or advice herein. Baker Young Limited or persons associated with it, may have an interest in the securities or financial products mentioned in this document and may earn brokerage and other fees as a result of transactions in any such securities. Australian Financial Services Number 246735.